Daddy , how was I born ? - livingclickblog

Breaking

วันจันทร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2561

Daddy , how was I born ?


A little  boy  goes to his father and asks ' Daddy , how was  I born  ?'    

The  father  answers, 'Well,  son , I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!  Your  Mom  and I first got together in a  chat room  on Yahoo .  Then I set up a date via  e-mail  with your  Mom  and we met at a  cyber-cafe .  We sneaked into a secluded room, and  googled  each other.  There your  mother  agreed to a  download  from my  hard drive .  As soon as I was ready to  upload , we discovered that neither one of us had used a  firewall , and since it was too late to hit the delete button  ,   nine months  later a little  Pop-Up  appeared that said:   


Scroll down....You'll love this  .......   

<
<
<
<
<
'You got Male!



***********************************************************
ขอบคุณที่มา:https://www.thaiontario.com / thainiyom
             pixabay.com

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here